CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
Monday to Friday (business hours)
Are you an energetic individual with a passion for customer service? Do you love creating new connections and relationship? Are you sales oriented and motivated by growth? If you answer is YES, Adecco has the perfect opportunity for you!
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Customer Service Advisor to join the Westminster office of our client operating in the Property industry. They are looking for a passionate individual, who enjoys connecting with new people.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Contact home movers who have signed up to our service via the telephone.
- Help your customers through the home moving journey.
- Be a trusted advisor for your customers guiding them through every aspect of a property transaction.
- Take pride in offering a great customer service experience.
- Experience of dealing with a range of different people.
- Desire to act with integrity and be a trusted advisor - putting the needs of the customer first.
- Eagerness to work in a sales role with a clear focus on Customer Service.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to not take rejection personally and the resolve to use it as an opportunity to improve.
- Hunger and willingness to learn in a rapidly evolving business.
Things which would be useful but not essential:
- Sales, customer service or account management experience.
- Experience in the British estate agency market.
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'