Customer Service Advisors
Rushden & Wellingborough
Temporary and permanent opportunities
We have 3 opportunities available for Customer Service and Administration staff in both Rushden and Wellingborough
Do you have Customer Service Experience?
Are you able to start immediately?
If so, please get in touch ASAP........
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be supporting customers requests via inbound calls, emails and social media enquiries. You will be expected to:
- Take ownership of customer queries and follow through to completion
- Respond rapidly to all inbound customer traffic observing the current Service Level Agreements (SLA's)
- Deliver first class quality customer service
- Promote products and services with the aim of generating income for the business and improving customer loyalty.
- Have great communication skills- both verbal and written
- Adhere to company processes, procedures, policies and standards
- Maintain effective working relationships
The successful Customer Service Advisor must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous Customer Service is required
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Customer Focused
- Ability to work as an individual whilst contributing to the overall success of the team
- Able to work under pressure
- Have an eye for detail and accurate data entry
- Calm, professional telephone manner
- Problem solving skills
- Positive, enthusiastic and energetic attitude
If you feel you have the relevant experience our client is looking for in a Customer Service Advisor then we'd like to hear from you!
Get a £25 voucher if you successfully recommend someone for this role - see T&C's here.Impact Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency on behalf of our client.
Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful. Thank you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'