A Market-Leading, Award-Winning business in central Warrington is seeking bright, personable Customer Service Advisors to join their expanding team. As a truly brilliant employer, the business provides excellent development and progression opportunities, plus a market-leading benefits package including a structured pay increases, Annual Bonus, increasing holiday allowance, your birthday off work and regular socials and incentives!
As one of the most reputable brands in the industry, the business has experienced significant growth over the past 3 years, increasing to 450 members of staff and opening their third office. With private equity backing and plans to float on the stock market within the next 4 years, there has never been a more exciting time to join this company.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will answer calls and emails from customers in a professional and courteous manner, responding to queries and providing resolutions to any problems. Responsibilities will include:
- Communicating clearly and building a lasting relationship with customers, being sure to pay close attention to detail regarding their circumstances
- Ensuring all customers feel supported throughout their decision-making process, going the extra mile to ensure a stand-out customer experience
- Maintaining an excellent product knowledge to enable you to provide accurate, helpful advice to customers
- Continually develop skills by attending company training and keeping up-to-date with changes and developments in the market
To be successful as a Customer Service Advisor, you will need to be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate complex products and possess a track record of maintaining high quality whilst working under pressure.
We are particularly interested in seeing candidate CVs with experience working in a customer service position and ideally towards targets within a regulated environment.
The Successful Customer Service Advisor will receive:
- £18,000 basic salary
- Annual bonus up to 15% of salary
- 23 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays, with one additional day for each year of service (to a maximum of 27)
- Birthday off work
- Generous 5% contributory pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who are passionate about providing a great service to customers and are keen to progress in a professional, supportive working environment.
Interviews are immediately available so please apply now for consideration.
- customer support
- customer service
- financial services
- business advisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'