Customer Service Advisor (Inbound)
Job Location: Poole, Dorset
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £16,500 - £17,000 per annum
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm + Free onsite parking
A leading manufacturing company who are growing year on year are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor on a permanent basis to join their busy and hardworking team based in Poole. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking company who are passionate about providing a first class service to their customers.
Within this role you will be one of the first points of contact for all inbound enquiries regarding product information, stock and orders. This role requires an individual with excellent attention to detail and a positive attitude as you will be managing customer orders from start to finish so it is essential you leave a lasting impression.
Ensuring the highest level of customer service is delivered to the customers you will also be responsible for:
- Handling customer enquiries, issuing advice and helping to process their order of products via phone, fax and email
- Pricing and quoting customer orders through to dispatch, sending customers confirmation emails and keeping them up to date with their deliveries
- Progress chasing and resolving delivery issues
- Keeping the database up to date with customer information and previous communication
The successful applicant will:
- Have previous experience in providing excellent customer service
- Have excellent attention to detail, highly organised and have a 'can do’ attitude
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Confident working on your own as much as you enjoy working collaboratively within a team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
In return for your hard work the company offer: 20 days holiday, rising at 1 day per year up to 25 days after 5 years continuous service + Bank holidays and an excellent working environment
This position does not involve any cold calling; it is all inbound customer service calls.
If you are an experienced Customer Service Advisor who wants to work with a well-established company please contact our Recruitment Team.
Those who have the right skills and experience, our aim is that you will hear back from us within 24 hours but due to the high number of applications we are receiving at present, we are unable to respond to every application individually so If you do not hear from us within 3 days please assume that your application at this stage has not been successful. As new positions arise we will review any applications already made to us and may contact you about other suitable roles.
Resource Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally. It is the policy of the Company to take all reasonable steps to ensure that each applicant is assessed only in accordance on the basis of their qualifications, skills and abilities to perform the relevant duties without prejudice in regards to background, religion, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, disability or gender.
Keywords: Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service, Sales Administrator, Order Processor, Order Processing, Administrator, Co-ordinator, coordinator, sales admin, sales co-ordinator, sales coordinator, Poole, Bournemouth, Ferndown, Wimborne, Wareham, Blandford, Dorchester
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'