Job title: Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £16,286 per annum + £5,000 OTE through ‘soft skills’ upselling targets.
Potential increase to £22,000 per annum.
Location: Norwich, Norfolk
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, between 8am and 6pm, 1 in 4 Saturdays, 1 in 8 Sundays, future home working opportunities available.
Epos Now is Europe's 53rd fastest growing company (Tech Track 100) & Retail technology of the year (National tech awards). With a market leading product and an award winning brand, there has never been a more exciting time to join Epos Now.
We exist to add value to the lives and businesses of our customers. We look for a positive mind-set, a proactive attitude and an excellent phone manner. Are you a confident rapport builder with a proven track record in any customer assistant, retail or hospitality setting? With enthusiasm, patience and fantastic communication skills you may be the perfect fit to put our customers first.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will play a vital role in dealing with telephone, chat and web ticket customer contact following the purchase of our system. You will be handling customer support calls to on-board our new customers and resolve any queries in a timely and efficient manner.
Benefits worth getting excited about!
- Increasing holiday allowance by one day per year of service!
- Modern ‘London-style’ offices with PS4s, ping pong tables, summer tiki bar and an arcade machine!
- Sing while you work, access to Spotify and a floor-wide speaker system!
- Monthly staff outings with a team who describe themselves as “like a family”!
- Avoiding sugar? Sorry! Regular treats and snacks for the entire team!
- Earn more without hard selling! An unmatched commission scheme for all call takers.
- Tons of progression! Every Customer Service Manager has been internally promoted!
- Get saving for retirement early! We add to your company pension pot with Scottish Widows!
What will you be doing?
- Taking inbound customer tech support calls, answering web chats and support tickets on a variety of issues including POS, printer and fax setup while generating customer reports. Full training provided.
- Providing excellent customer service, escalating where appropriate and accurately recording customer data
- Upon customer request, making outbound calls to provide additional support & answer queries
- Taking full ownership of any customer contact ensuring the most effective outcome possible and delivery of excellent customer service
- Onboarding and training customers to using the Epos system over the telephone & using webinars
- Working to call time and upselling targets, using a ‘soft sales’ approach to identify growth opportunities & review targets
- Develop meaningful customer relationships, being proactive in identifying and attending to customer needs
- Adhering to and being proactive in improving processes and procedures
- Continually look for opportunities to self-develop & undertake independent learning
Our ideal candidate
- A positive, confident communicator with a proven track record in any customer setting including retail, hospitality, social care, sales, charity work, healthcare or public services
- A proactive, motivated learner who is able to work independently
- A resilient, calm individual who is empathetic towards others, determination to succeed while displaying genuine care for our customers is key!
- A highly organised, flexible personality with great attention to detail and fantastic energy!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'