Customer Service Advisor
Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to work for a market leading FX Company.
You will be part of our Customer Service Advisor team who provide expert service for all queries relating to their account and transactions. You will ensure queries are resolved efficiently and that customers have a positive experience.
Principle responsibilities for the Customer Service Advisor: -
- Ensuring customers receive great customer service and are left satisfied
- Ensuring you deliver the highest quality, maintaining my clients position of industry leader
- Making sure all customer communications are logged appropriately and referred to other business units where required
- Speaking positively and enthusiastically about the company and its products and services
- Providing professional, effective and consistent communication to customers and meet their expectations and increase brand loyalty
- Complying with company policies and procedures at all times
Person specification: -
- Excellent English written, and verbal is essential
- Excellent and emphatic listener
- Strong numerical skills
- A high level of IT skills
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Strong experience in customer service
- Good telephone skills and interpersonal skills
- Positive, professional and punctual
- Team player
This is a full time Customer Service Advisor position, Monday to Friday 40 hours a week, offering a salary of £19,000.
If this Customer Service Advisor position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Fraser Hendry at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'