Salary: £18,700 pa + monthly bonus scheme upon passing 3 month probation
Full-time / Permanent, Monday to Friday
Are you looking for a career in finance? If the answer is yes, Netwirking Recruitment are pleased to be working with an award-winning financial services company in Newcastle upon Tyne looking to employ it's future Customer Service Advisor's
No formal qualifications are needed as attitude, personality and work ethic are the most important.
They will look to interview the successful candidate on Thursday, 3rd July so a certain degree of urgency is needed.
As the customer service advisor your duties will be varied but not limited to;
- Speaking to businesses & Direct Clients on a daily basis that have an account with the firm
- Answering inbound calls and assisting with general queries and technical support
- Uploading files onto the system
- General administrative duties
- Setting up new accounts
- Providing client support via email
- Providing Client support via live video chat
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes;
- Excellent Customer Service experience
- Confident Telephone manner
- Career focussed
- Good admin and data input skills
- Team Player
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now and I shall be in contact once short-listing has been completed.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'