Every day, the people of TSYS and Netspend improve lives and businesses around globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — we may have the right place for you.
We are currently looking for Customer Services Fraud candidates to join our busy and exciting Fraud team based in Milton Keynes. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitivesalary plus great benefits, with immediate start dates available.
Customer Services Fraud benefits:
As well as a competitive salary, ongoing training provided by a dedicated onsite training department, and a fast paced, fun working environment this role comes with the following benefits;
- 29 days holiday, including bank holidays
- Holiday buy/sell scheme (With the option to buy/sell an additional 5 days)
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- MediCash Plan (On completion of 6 month service)
- Cycle to work scheme (On completion of 6 months service)
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Free on-site parking
- On-site canteen
- Free tea and coffee
You will be responsible for liaising with customers regarding transactions on their account/s that have been deemed potentially fraudulent or the customer feels is fraudulent. You will be responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience during any contact they have with the customer.
Main responsibilities of our Customer Services Fraud:
- Operating various prevention schemes to identify cases of attempted fraud in order to minimise loss to the client
- Inbound/Outbound call handling to establish authenticity of transactions, following correct internal procedure
- Adopting appropriate questioning techniques to deal with card holders
- Handling queries to the satisfaction of the customer and the department
- Taking appropriate preventative action in order to minimise losses to the client
- Collating, updating and maintenance of departmental records/databases to ensure company and client requirements are met
- Resolution of non-technical queries
The ideal Customer Services Fraud will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous contact centre experience, preferably in the financial industry with in Fraud
- Credit card/ banking industry experience
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic and flexible with the ability to work as part of a team
If you are passionate about putting customers first, like to rise to a challenge, and can inspire confidence in both your customers and colleagues then click APPLY now to become our next Customer Services Fraud.
Please note, all successful applicants will be subject to a financial background and criminal record (DBS) check as part of our recruitment process.
TSYS Managed Services is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'