A market-leading online business with a fantastic culture.
Delivering outstanding customer service, predominantly via the company’s CRM or online "Live Chat" systems, this Customer Service Advisor role offers a dynamic opportunity to join a young forward-thinking and successful online business.
Dealing with both existing and new customers, the Customer Service Advisor will offer a consistently high quality customer service experience. With good product knowledge and quality written communication skills, this role is for someone who loves to build rapport with customers. They go above and beyond to ensure excellence in everything they do.
Supported by continual training and professional development, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to develop their skills, working towards and achieving targets set in line with the company’s overall objectives.
Applicants currently working in a similar customer services role with a provable track record of success are invited to apply if they have:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written, telephone and general communication skills, with the ability to be flexible in dealing with a wide range of people.
- Attentive reading and listening skills, with the ability to ask skilled questions to understand their customer’s expectations.
- The ability to think outside the box and come up with pragmatic solutions.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to communicate fluently and succinctly. They will be required to format emails and Word documents accurately and effectively.
- Good Word and Excel spreadsheet skills with the ability to create summary reports when required.
- The ability to be motivated to work within clearly established processes, to be the sort of person who enjoys recording the results of the contact they have with customers.
- The ability to prioritise so that time is spent accurately on carefully chosen tasks that will deliver the best results.
- A customer centric approach even in challenging circumstances.
- A team mentality with the ability to work with all levels of staff from the ground up.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 08.00 - 16.00, however flexibility in line with business needs may be required at times.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Positive Team Player
- Attention to detail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job