An exciting opportunity is available for a Customer Service representative with one of our clients based in the Oxford area.
As the first point of contact for their customers, this opportunity would be ideal for a dynamic, attentive and friendly individual.
As a Customer Service Representative, your duties will include:
- Dealing with general enquiries and queries by answering phone calls and responding to emails in a professional manner
- Supporting other team members when required
- Entering data onto the systems with confidential and sensitive information
- Developing and managing excellent working relationships with clients and customers
As the successful candidate you will offer:
- An exceptional telephone manner
- Be comfortable with taking a high volume of calls on a day-to-day basis
- A team focused approach with a positive attitude
- Effective approach to working in a busy environment
This is a temporary position - please only apply if you are available immediately.
Due to the location, this role would suit a driver however this is not essential if you are local to the Oxford area.
This is a great opportunity to gain additional Customer Service experience, working full time hours Monday to Friday.
Office Angels Oxford cover a large area within Oxfordshire which includes Oxford City Centre, Summertown, Botley, Cowley, Headington, Abingdon, Milton Park, Kidlington, Witney, Carterton, Chalgrove & Thame - with this comes a large client base meaning we are always on the look out for Administrators, Receptionists, Secretaries & Customer Service Representatives to join our books ready to go out to work straight away.
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Customer Service Advisor
- Customer Service Assistant
- Customer Service Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job