Salary: £16,000- £18,000
Shift work: Hours between 9am - 12pm (8 hours)
Adecco are searching for an experienced customer service advisor to join a world wide company.
Do you have experience dealing with demanding customers / complaint handling?
Are you a good communicator with excellent verbal and written use of English?
If so you may be the perfect match for our client who is looking for a candidate with a proactive mind set, a strong can-do attitude and a great team player with a good work ethic who can also work independently.
* Meeting and exceeding Customer needs and discovering the best solution
* Identify and provide effective solutions for any issues
* Providing outstanding Customer service at all times
* Respond to all customer service queries via inbound and outbound channels (calls, emails, chat, multi channels)
* Administrative duties and assist with projects/tasks
* Communicating with various internal departments to resolve client queries
For more information on this role please call .
Consultants: Sophie Dulieu + Bethany Goldsmith
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job