Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor
- Location: Llandudno Junction, Conwy , Wales
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 per annum
- Contract: Full time
- Hours: Monday-Friday. 6:30am - 2:30pm and 2:30pm - 10:30pm
Do you have a passion for delivering exceptional Customer Service? Are you looking for a new challenge?
We are recruiting a number of Customer Service Advisors for our client for a number of vacancies within their contemporary office based in Llandudno Junction. This is a key front line role in a new team providing a blend of customer service and advice. If you're customer focused and good at building relationships then this role is for you.
- To process applications in order to determine eligibility and entitlement for financial support
- Providing excellent customer service
- To undertake relevant duties under the direction of the Team Leader
- Reviewing follow up actions ensuring customers are kept updated throughout the process
- Previous customer service experience within a fast paced, high performance team (retail, hospitality or contact centre environment) or Graduate looking for experience within a professional environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good computer skills
- Knowledge of MS Word and MS Outlook (word processing and email platforms)
- Positive attitude and approach
- An ability to speak fluent Welsh would also be considered a bonus although not essential
In addition to the above salary and bonus, as a Customer Service Advisor you will also be eligible for the following great benefits package:
- Free life insurance
- Generous holiday allowance - 36 days including bank and public holidays
- Flexi time (pre-planned, subject to business requirements)
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Access to a variety of exclusive discounts and much more
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 per annum depending on what shift you work
Hours of work: Monday-Friday. 6:30am - 2:30pm and 2:30pm - 10:30pm
Start Date: April start dates available
Location:Llandudno Junction - This is an excellent opportunity for a career in customer service, so please APPLY online immediately
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- customer service; helpdesk; client care; call centre; inbound; welsh; wales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"