Customer Service Advisor / Customer Service Representative / Customer Support / Customer Care Advisor
Customer Service Advisor is needed by our client, a Natural and Organic wholesaler, specialising in food products, household items and toiletries, to be based at their Daventry (Northants) head office.
With over 30 years in the independent health food and wholefoods trade, they supply a wide range of items to natural food businesses and shops.
They are on the lookout for a new member to join their sales and customer service team.
Reporting to their Customer Service Supervisor, you will be the office point of contact for customers and will play an integral part in everything the company does.
Answering inbound calls, taking orders, upselling additional and new products, notifying customers of catalogue promotions, setting up new accounts, providing excellent customer care, making outbound follow-up calls, managing sales orders, raising invoices, arranging collection or credit requests, responding to customer enquiries or issues and informing their area sales representatives of any new prospects/customers. You will also be visiting customers from time to time.
You may be required to carry out additional duties if required.
- Passion for natural and organic food
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages and data input experience
- Background in customer service (preferably in the food sector)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (verbal & written)
- High attention to detail & ability to multitask
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- 'Can do' attitude with a 'customer first' approach
Salary: £16,000 - £22,000 per annum depending on experience
Some of the great benefits they offer, include:
- Discounts on their products
- Collaborative & supportive work environment to grow personally and professionally
- Freedom to develop role
- Brilliant products and genuinely ethical and engaged outlook
Type: Permanent, Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
If this role sounds of interest, click on the APPLY button now.
- Customer Service Advisor / Customer Service Representative / Customer Support / Customer Care Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job