SF Group are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to work for a growing business based in Leicester. This is a temporary opportunity paying up to £9ph. The opportunity is available immediately.
As the Customer Service Advisor you will add value to the companies brand by providing best in class customer service for all internal and external customers. To exceed the customers' expectations on each and every transaction.
You will assist in driving revenue generation by working collaboratively with the Sales Team to identify new business leads. To enhance customer retention and service performance by using excellent knowledge of company products and services as well as communicating effectively with team members within the manufacturing unit and other relevant areas of the business.
- All tasks must be performed in line with SOP's where relevant
- Answer all incoming calls in line with company standards
- Handle and record receipt of all customer orders in a timely manner
- Acknowledge receipt of all customer orders promptly
- Validate the order ensuring that all of the required information has been supplied by the customer, captured fully and accurately prior to passing to the manufacturing unit
- Contact the customer directly if verification of any aspect of the order is required
- Create standing orders where requested by customers
- Manage and control the processing of standing orders
- Effectively respond to all customer enquiries to ensure customer satisfaction
- Handle all enquiries efficiently for new accounts forwarding the relevant account application form to the customer utilising the current email template
- Check that all of the mandatory information has been provided and then forward the completed account application form to the accounts team. If information is missing or if there is a query in relation to the account application call the customer for clarification
- Identify sales opportunities - arrange sales visits/appointments
- If possible resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Update Daily diary report
- Update the KPI report each day to confirm order volumes
- Check order entry is correct verses the original customer order
- Return validated paperwork to the dispatch team
In return as the Customer Service Advisor you will be offered an attractive hourly rate of up to £9ph along side other great benefits. You will work Monday to Friday.