We are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join a growing company with a global presence in over 30 countries. Working 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday office based in Crewe. This role represents an opportunity to genuinely achieve service levels and in return receive commission, promotions and development along the career ladder and add new skills to your current experience.
Based in large professional offices in Crewe the business offers a modern open plan working environment to create excellent collaboration between departments. Each department works closely together in support of the long term and continued growth of the business in the UK and abroad.
This is an office based role supporting existing customers over the telephone and email and is an integral position in the business to ensure customers are supported and offered suitable products for their needs throughout the relationship.
The successful Customer Service Advisor will possess the following skills and attributes;
- Be confident speaking with managing directors, departmental managers and senior management regarding their business needs
- You will be able to problem solve and possess excellent listening skills
- This is a fast-moving business and therefore requires you to be adaptable and flexible
- Have the ability to promote other value added service products
- Excellent attention to detail collating specific data for the CRM
- And finally, you must be a team player and support your colleagues to ensure customer service is of the highest standard at all times
This role is open to people from all backgrounds and industries, whether you are experienced in customer service or looking for that first office-based role you would be considered, the companies training academy and team structures mean that they can open opportunities for applicants and coach and support you based on your skill levels.
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a base salary of £15,000 per annum with a bonus structure up to £19,000. Other benefits include constant progressions and development opportunities, 22 days holiday plus bank holiday, Local and online discount vouchers, service awards and much more.
If this sounds like it could tick the boxes of your next step in your career, then apply today or call for more information
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job