This is an opportunity to join the UKs leading cosmetic surgery company as a Customer Service Advisor, delivering a friendly and personal service to enquires and advising on procedures. Working in a cosy and friendly office you can enjoy benefits including discounts on surgical and non-surgical procedures.
As the largest provider of surgical and non-surgical cosmetic surgery in the UK, they work with expert consultants and surgeons in state of the art facilities across the UK. Rated 5 star on Trust Piolet they have an outstanding industry reputation and offer unrivalled aftercare.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will;
- Answer inbound calls and email enquiries
- Calling back people who have enquired online
- Offer a friendly and consultative assistance to potential patients
- Building rapport, showing empathy and understanding
- Putting customers at ease by fact finding and reassuring them throughout the process
- Booking free consultation appointments with expert consultants and surgeons
To be successful as a Customer Service Advisor;
- We are interested in seeing candidates with experience as a sales advisor, consultant or executive, or working in Customer service advisor with some sales in an office based telephone role, call centre or contact centre.
- A proven track record in achieving or exceeding quality targets and KPIs
- Have a genuine interest in helping people and enjoy building relationships
Based in offices within Wythenshawe with free parking. Basic salary is £16500 to £18500 with OTE £20000 to £25000. Bonus is achieved by fact finding to ensure potential patients are eligible for the treatments and only booking quality appointments.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job