Customer Service Advisor
Shift work 6.30-8.30pm
Our client requires a Customer Service Advisor to support the Customer Service team with the day to day duties including responding to customer queries. This a temporary role to start ASAP to provide additional support to our client
- Responding to all customer interactions
- Managing customer data
- Driving continuous improvements
- Customer focus with excellent customer service experience
- Be a confident problem solver
- Experience of communicating well in all levels of the business
- Able to recognise when process changes are needed and respond quickly in implementing them
Please apply now!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you. However, your application will be reviewed by a Consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job