Customer Service Advisor
£17,000 - £18,000 per annum
**This role is suited for someone with previous customer service experience from a head office or retail environment**
My client based in the Borehamwood area are looking to take on a Customer Service Advisor to assist with all customer queries.
You will be responsible on a day to day basis for:
- Answering the Support Lines and logging all contact.
- Calling customers to make sure they are satisfied with service and cases are closed appropriately.
- Progressing Cases until resolution, making sure the customer is always kept up to date.
- Escalating customer cases to the Support Manager when necessary.
- Liaising with technical staff to ascertain best way to solve issues.
- Liaising with colleagues and customers to provide a professional service.
- Update IT systems as necessary to maintain a contact database.
If this position is of interest, please apply below.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job