SF Group are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Assistant to work with a global business based in Leicester on a 12 month fixed term contract.
As the Customer Service Assistant you will be working for a market leading company with a fantastic culture, this is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with good analytical skills to sit within the pricing team and support a fast paced and highly successful sales function.
To be successful as the Customer Service Assistant we are seeking candidates with strong analytical skills, an excellent communicator who can work in a busy and fast paced environment to interpret pricing data and ensure the sales team are able to provide a competitive and profitable service to their customers.
As the Customer Service Assistant you will:
- Manage the market expectations and requirements of the business customers
- To understand the customer product requirement
- Source third party products for Customers based on information, including product codes, descriptions and applications required
- Negotiate with suppliers on prices and delivery dates
- Provide quotations to Customers through SAP adhering to the companies pricing policy
- Manage the process of progress any customer request that relate to products
- Build a constructive working relationship with other departments involved in the market
- Liaise with external sales to assist them with any Customers inquiries that relate to the companies products
- SAP experience preferred
- Procurement/Purchasing Experience
- Proven analytical & problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (solid MS Word, Excel and Access experience)
- Strong Internal client interfacing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisation and negotiation skills
- Detail oriented
- Good team worker
- Self-motivated, driven, strong commitment and result oriented
In return you will be offered an attractive salary of up to £17,500 and work office hours Monday - Friday.