I am delighted to be representing my client, who have a fantastic reputation in the Bristol area for quality and consistency, they are recruiting a Customer Service Advisor to join their Bedminster depot on a permanent basis.
My client operates within the Engineering sector, and are part of a large group which are based in the South West. If you are looking for a career where you can be proud, motivated, and rewarded, then this could be the opportunity for you. This particular Bedminster depot specialises in converting heat containment materials into insulation.
The role of a Customer Service Advisor will include but not be limited to the following:
- Dealing with customer complaints.
- Understanding the product, and the needs of the customer.
- Processing orders, and providing quotations to the customers.
- General administration duties.
- Understanding the situation of the warehouse, and stock level management.
- Creating and managing relationships with key accounts.
The successful candidate will display the following skills and attributes:
- Exposure to the manufacturing industry is advantageous
- Previous work within customer service is essential.
- Ability to commute to the Bedminster area.
- Willingness to work within a team.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you are looking for a role where you feel valued and can influence the happiness of your customers, then this could be the company for you. The role is offering £20,000 - £25,000 a year.