Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30 - 5pm
This company are the market leader in insurance solutions, and they are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join the team.
You will be working in a small team of contact centre agents providing quotations to customers who wish to cover their pre-existing medical conditions with their travel insurance. Knowledge of medical conditions is not essential as the questions are system driven.
This role is on a 6-month fixed term contract with a view to a permanent position for the right candidate.
- Deal with all incoming calls promptly, courteously and efficiently.
- Assess the risk and consider appropriate terms using the in-house computer system.
- Ensure customers are treated fairly at all times and that data protection rules are adhered to at all times.
- Good confident telephone manner, able to take ownership of the conversation whilst demonstrating empathy when dealing with customer needs.
- Accurate record keeping; must have a keen eye for detail.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work towards specified SLA's.
- Basic understanding of insurance would be advantageous but not essential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job