Our very well-established client based in Harlow is looking for a Customer Service Assistant to join their busy Customer Services department. Working as part of a fantastic team, you will be responsible for processing returned orders, handling customer enquiries and liaising with couriers to ensure deliveries are made on time.
Our client, who is leaderin their field, can offer you an excellent working environment, free parking and attractive holiday entitlement. Working Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm.
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Service Advisor:
- Answer calls and greet customers ensuring you provide a positive experience for all our customers
- Keep the customer database in good order
- Assist with promotional mailings
- Operate the company’s switchboard
- Provide a professional welcome to customers, suppliers and visitors, whilst complying with security and safety procedures
- Operate the PA system, giving clear and precise instructions to staff
- Send out catalogue and sample requests on time
- Issue credit account application details on request
- Process adhoc orders
- Assist the department manager and team with other duties as requested
Experience of the Customer Service Advisor:
- Experience of working in a customer service environment
- Work experience in Reception and customer-facing telephone role
- Experience with SAP desirable but not necessary
Skills of the Customer Service Advisor:
- Good level of telephone and reception skills
- Competent at using email as a method of communication to both customers and colleagues.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills – both verbal and written
- Accuracy and attention to detail
If you feel you would be suitable for the role, please apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job