An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor to work as part of the Customer Service Team. The role includes providing expert customer service, resolving customer queries and providing solid solutions.
Do you have demonstrable experience of Customer Services? Dealing with customer complaints and queries effectively and successfully? Able to familiarise yourself with product range and processes in order to provide full customer service to your clients? If so, this is your chance to fulfil your potential in a rewarding position, based within a fast paced successful company.
Key Role Responsibilities of the Customer Service Advisor:
- Dealing with inbound and outbound telephone and email queries
- Resolving customer issues and complaints
- Promoting Self-service and other Value added service products
- Updating system information accurately
- Good administrative skills
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Excellent communication skills; being confident and articulate
- Methodical and thorough approach towards tasks
- An ability to work well in a focused team, reliable and able to rapidly establish a high degree of trust and rapport
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office, particularly MS Excel
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined to follow a daily structure
Particular skill / attitude required:
- Self-motivated with the ability to "hit the ground running"
- The ability to build rapport with customers to enable high standard of customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A polite, friendly and diplomatic manner
- Good common sense and logical thinking
- The ability to thrive in pressured or stressful situations
- A committed and flexible attitude to the job
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business that offers further progression opportunities.
In return my client are offering a full time permanent position within their friendly customer service team. Two working shifts 8am - 4pm / 10:30am - 7pm (shifts alternate weekly) and 1 in 4 Saturday mornings. Paying £16,500 per annum.
If you believe you have the right skillset apply for this Customer Service Advisor position today!!
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job