Our client has a number of exciting opportunities for a Customer Service Advisor to join the team based in Thanet. You will join them on a full time, permanent basis (35 hours per week, shift work) and will receive a highly competitive salary!
Our client is the UK’s leading provider of insurance, travel, personal finance and healthcare products and services tailored to the needs of the over 50s. When you join, they welcome you with open arms and fuel your career possibilities. They support. They encourage. They champion you to reach your full potential.
The Customer Service Advisor Role
As their Customer Service Advisor, you’ll need to be flexible and able to think quickly too. After all, no two calls are the same here and there’s always a new solution to be found. So you can look forward to real variety, plus the chance to put your positive, determined and success-focused approach to work.
The more you achieve in this role, the more you can earn! While your basic starting salary will be £14,639, your average expected on target earnings can reach £19,000. Their top performing advisors can earn as much £30,000+ in just three years.
There are some terrific benefits on offer too, including private medical insurance, pension, childcare vouchers, Creche and discounts on insurance products, holidays and flights for you and your relatives.
Key responsibilities of the Customer Service Advisor
- Deliver an exceptional standard of customer service within their inbound contact centre.
- Develop and maintain an outstanding knowledge of company insurance products and services and demonstrate the required level of competency for the role.
- Demonstrate compliance in line with company best practice and values, meeting FCA requirements and Treating Customers Fairly.
- Identify appropriate opportunities and provide customers with cover that enhances their all-round experience and meets their individual needs.
Experience and skills required of their Customer Service Advisor
- Finds it easy to relate to other people.
- Shows a high level of determination and resilience, able to move on after setbacks.
- Strives to achieve goals and embraces working towards Key Performance Indicators
- Confident about self, skills and abilities
- Strong sense of pride in doing things well.
- Willing to change and adapt to deliver excellent customer service.
- Strong caring nature and desire to help others.
They have multiple positions available so if you would like to join their team as a Customer Service Advisor then please click 'apply’ today, they’d love to hear from you!
To all recruitment agencies: Our client does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to their recruiters, employees or any other company location. Our client is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job