Customer Services Advisor
I am currently recruiting for a well established company based in Redditch. They are looking to expand their Customer Service team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that can offer a fantastic career.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Proactively build and develop customer relationships
* To act as key contact for the clients and provide a one-to-one service
* To provide help and advice to clients, using our services, over the telephone, by email or face-to- face
* To produce written information for clients
* To manage the existing client relationship at operational level
* To investigate and solve clients' problems and queries
* To handle client complaints or any crises
* To drive client's claims for refund to a prompt and satisfactory conclusion
* To identify and maximise business opportunities with existing clients
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* To create, maintain and enhance effective working relationship with peers and work colleagues both within the department and throughout the company
* To ensure department operates professionally
* Experience on telephones and outlook
* Well organised and thorough in approach
* Good Communication Skills
* Flexible approach to working
* Good levels of numeracy and literacy
* Ability to work under pressure
* Excellent interpersonal skills
Workforce fill hundreds of temporary, temp to perm and permanent vacancies throughout Worcestershire and South Birmingham every Year.
Operating from multiple registration centres across Redditch, Worcester and Kidderminster, our team offer a unique service tailored to match your exact needs and can assist you with the following job categories: Clerical / Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales & New business development, secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Professional and management!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend them to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Worcestershire's Leading Recruiter