Our client are the most widely nationally recognised mortgage broker and network, and winners of over 70 awards in the past 5 years.
They pride themselves in being the very best in the business by providing their clients with an unrivalled service and offering best in class knowledge and products and services.
Due to rapid expansion, they are recruiting for a passionate and enthusiastic Customer Service Advisor to join this exciting and dynamic business.
What can our client offer you?
- Up to £17,500 per annum dependent on experience
- 37.5 per week. 9-8 Mon-Thurs, 9-5 Friday, 10-5 Saturday on a rotational basis
- Awards and incentives
- Free Healthcare with Westfield Health.
- 27 Days Holiday.
- Ongoing training and support
- Progressive career opportunities
About the Customer Service Advisor role:
The primary role of the Customer Service Advisor is to provide best in class customer service and ensuring the customers understand the products and services provided by our client. You will demonstrate professionalism and exceptional customer service at all times to ensure the highest levels of performance are achieved in all aspects of the role. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Assess customers criteria and recognise where they are in the house buying process.
- Book appointments with the customers for MA’s
- Support & nurture customers throughout journey
- Answer incoming calls and act as an overflow answering service where required
- Provide information on the products and services 365 provide
- Upsell other products and services the company offers
- Dealing with customer queries quickly and efficiently and over-coming objections
- Ensure Customer queries are answered quickly and efficiently
- Review the customer journey and suggest recommendations to improve
- Provide basic affordability estimations for customers
- Encourage and help with use of customer portal
- 1st Line Complaint handling
- To utilise Live Chat software (where available)
- Adhering to all regulations including Data Protection and FCA
- Follow all work flows to ensure a smooth customer journey
- Enter key information accurately into the internal system
- Achieve personal and team KIP’s and any additional targets as defined by your team manager
The ideal Customer Service Advisor:
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Computer and keyboard skills.
- A customer champion who believes in the delivery of first class customer experience
- Drive, determination and resilience to meet targets and succeed
- Creative and innovative
- Ability to understand complex procedures
- Ability to build broader business knowledge through networking
- Ability to prioritise when dealing with conflicting demands
- Flexibility on working hours to enable achievement of goals
- Ability to create a professional and customer focussed culture
- Ability to build effective working relationship
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate up
- Determined and results focused
If you are looking for your next challenge as the Customer Service Advisor, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Customer Service Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job