Exciting New Opportunity
BES Utilities is an independently owned company, based in Lancashire. It aims to be the lead supplier of gas and electricity to small and medium enterprises, providing first rate utility services across the UK.
We have a fantastic opportunity for Customer Service Advisor. We are looking for an enthusiastic, organised, quick learner to join our company for a long term career with us!
You will be highly motivated and able to use your initiative in a busy environment.
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Location : Park Side, Fleetwood
Hours : 35 per week; Monday - Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm or 9.30am to 5.30pm, on a shift basis
Role & Responsibilities
- Resolve customer enquiries to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Well organised and able to prioritise workload
- Able to show empathy with a wide variety of customers
- Flexible with a strong work ethic
- Quick learner
- Strong ICT skillsThe key roles and responsibilities of the Customer Service Advisor role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Handle inbound and outbound telephone calls to existing customer base
- Communicate via email/letter to customers and external agencies
- Ensure all customer enquiries are dealt with consistently and in line with our 'treating customers fairly’ charter
- Engage with management and colleagues to help improve service levels and processes
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Excellent written skills
- Good understanding of MS Office
- Customer Service experience
Please send your CV and a cover letter providing full details of why you feel you would be suited to this role. The closing date is 8th February 2018.
- Customer Service