This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's leading Financial Institutions as a Customer Service Consultant on a permanent basic in the Londonderry area.
A flexible contract working 35 hours per week, including evenings, weekends and bank-holidays
Salary: Up to £13,650
We will invest significant training to provide the right candidates with the knowledge and skills they need to be successful in the role. Induction & training will be for up to 12 weeks so please make us aware of any holidays booked.
Start date: ASAP
- Process incoming telephone calls from customers and third parties providing information required in a professional manner in line with company values
- Respond to customer correspondence in line with individual and team performance targets in order to support the delivery of clients service level agreements
- Pursue outstanding arrears via outbound calling and correspondence
- Provision of redemption statements and process overpayments and account redemptions
- Achieve required quality benchmark for both transactional processes and telephony
- Deal proactively with complex customer queries, finding solutions that are best for all stakeholders
- Identify, handle and record complaints in line with policy
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve processes to increase efficiency, reduce the opportunity for error/complaints/operational losses
The role will support a complete mortgage servicing function for all elements within the mortgage lifecycle and as such previous mortgage or financial services experience is beneficial along with the ability to flex and adapt quickly to change. Acting as the first point of contact for all customers and third parties in a multi client environment means that strong Customer Service skills are vital. The role will provide support to customers during an operating window that includes evenings, weekends and bank holidays therefore the ability to work flexibly to meet the required shift patterns is a necessity.
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks
Consultant: Recruitment Hub Contact No:
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
- Customer Service Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job