Due to continued growth in our digital business, we are recruiting Customer Onboarding Executives to work within our Scarborough based Customer Service team. We have a large range of digital products available and this is your chance to join a growing, busy and thriving team with excellent career opportunities. For the third consecutive year, Yell has been recognised as one of the UK's best companies to work for according to Glassdoor.
We take our Customers satisfaction seriously and expect that you will be able to demonstrate a passion for making the customer journey fast, effective and easy. If you are looking for a role where you make a difference, this is the role for you.
- Provide a continual personable, engaging and professional service from first call to completion of service.
- Engaging with our customers via incoming calls
- Handle a wide variety of customer queries from across the UK.
- Owning customer issues, be the voice of the customer to ensure the requirements are delivered within agreed time-scales and to specification.
- Market leading induction programme with on-going development.
- Launch your career in digital marketing.
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Customer service experience (Contact centre experience is advantageous)
- High level of skill in written English, particularly spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Attention to detail and the ability to maintain high levels of accuracy.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with a proactive approach to issue resolution.
- A firm understanding of engaging and creative marketing techniques.
For almost 50 years Yell has specialised in helping small and medium sized businesses find and connect with customers. By combining leading edge technology with our decades of local marketing experience, we are driven to help businesses achieve their ambitions.
Our values; Knowledge, Relationships, Integrity, Passion & Results really matter and how we work is just as important as what we do. We are also proud to have been recognised for the third consecutive year as one of the UK's best companies to work for according to Glassdoor.
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate proof of eligibility to work in the UK and hold a valid work visa if applicable.
- customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job