Are you seeking a Customer Service opportunity where no two days are the same? A position that offers excellent training and the chance to gain great experience within banking and Customer Services?
A new exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Administrator to work for one of the UK's leading Banks in their busy Contact Centre in Newport. Our client is looking for a friendly and enthusiastic individual who strives to consistently provide the highest standard of Customer Service to be the first point of call for customers, dealing with inbound and outbound queries.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be taking calls from all kinds of people regarding a wide range of enquiries. You will be striving to consistently provide a professional and helpful service to each and every customer. If you've got a passion for people , this role is perfect for you and offers the opportunity to build excellent experience within a large financial services corporation.
* Manage inbound and outbound customer queries relating to customer accounts keeping it simple for our customers, making it easier to do business with us.
* Complete telephony, digital and admin based tasks to service customer queries.
* Take ownership of customer problems solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required.
* Build long lasting professional relationships with our customer that will exceed their expectations.
* Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FSA requirements.
* Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues.
* Value the teams' skills and learn from everyone's mistakes.
* Contribute to the continuous improvement of the business by identifying and taking ownership of opportunities for improvement to the processes you use, the services we provide and the value we can build into our business.
* Demonstrate consistently the groups Values and Actions
* Good communication - oral and written
* Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
* Take ownership of all customer requests
* Maintain operational accuracy
* Continuous improvement mind set which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer centric measures
* Ability to make good decisions for customers using sound judgement - understanding customer, colleague and business impact
* Understanding and interpreting data at a basic level
* Developing over time, a deeper level of expertise in all areas of our end to end Corporate Pensions journey
* Flexible, adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
* Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
This position offers excellent training as well as the opportunity to gain excellent experience and knowledge of banking and financial services.
Initially on a 6 Month Contract working on a rotational shift pattern from Monday - Sunday 8am - 10pm (5 out of 7 Days)
If you are interested in this position please do not hesitate to apply here for immediate consideration.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- call centre
- help desk
- Customer service
- client services
- inbound customer service
- customer service specialist