*******Immediate Interviews available!!*******
Job: Customer Service Advisor - Job salary:£7.90 - £9.00hr Part time and Permanent position!
Are you looking for progression? Do you want to work in motivating and fast pace environment?
If so, this is the job for you!
We are currently recruiting for individuals who are eager to progress in their career and are motivated to succeed! Would you like to join a highly motivate team where you are able to thrive in a role where you can consistently deliver the best in customer service? There is a fantastic opportunity to progress and grow with the company.
About the role...
- Dealing with new and existing customers
- Providing an excellent service
- Delivering customer service
- Receiving inbound calls from customers who are looking to purchase a product
- Conducting a fact find with customers to establish which product best suits there needs
- Exceeding expectations of customers
- Permanent position & Part time position
- Car parking on site
- Mobile phone discounts
- Dental care
- Child care
- Excellent support with progression
- You will have experience in a similar customer facing role
- Will consider someone without retail experience who has a passion and drive
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and spoken
- Driven and passionate
- Motivated and determined
- Positive and confident individual
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to build relationship with customer
- Knowledge of computer systems such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Great attention to detail
Car Parking on Site, Gym membership Discounts + Mobile Phone discounts + Dental Care and Child Care
Flexibility 8am - 10pm, Monday to Friday
Flexibility 8am - 8pm, Saturday & Sunday
£7.90 - £9.00hr
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- "customer service" or "finance" or "inbound" or "part time" or "immediate starts" or "outbound" or "retail" or "call center""
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job