This position of Customer Service Advisor offers a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and evolving company who are looking for a candidate with previous Customer Service experience to join their friendly team. Prior experience of working as a Customer Service Advisor is vital, and previous telephone experience would be of benefit, but not as necessary as the right attitude and skills. Our client is offering a good starting salary, free parking and open plan offices.
Hours of Work: Week 1 - Mon-Sat 9-5 (5 days). Week 2 - Mon-Fri 11-7.
It is essential you have previous Customer Service experience and a positive, can-do attitude to your work. The Customer Service Advisor will have good communication skills, both verbal and written and will be looking for a new opportunity with a well-established organisation to progress and develop your customer service career.
You will be responsible for providing a first class, customer-focused service to customers via phone and email. This Customer Service Advisor position requires high attention to detail and excellent organisational skills. The company pride themselves on their customer service standards and the applicant must be confident, able to work at a fast pace and be committed to the role.
- To answer all calls and emails in a timely manner, providing an exceptional standard of service
- Update customers on all orders, keeping them informed as to progress
- Answer all email queries to a high standard and within set timeframes
- Using in house applications and databases to log all calls
• Handling live chat and multimedia social sites
• Performing within set target boundaries
• Liaising with Finance/Technical support team to resolve queries
• Managing customer expectations to provide an excellent customer experience.
• Providing general administration support to supervisors and manager
- Previous customer service experience, ideally telephone-based
- A positive and self-confident approach when dealing with customers
- High attention to detail and excellent organisational and planning skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and inhouse databases
• Effective time management
• Pro-active management of own workload
• Good communication skills - verbal and written
Keywords: Customer Service, Inbound, Call centre, contact centre, customer advisor
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds
- call centre
- customer service
- contact centre
- customer advisor