Everything we do at E.ON revolves around our customers. We aim to make our customers’ lives easier by putting them first at every stage of their journey with us. We’re about continuous improvement. So, change is part and parcel of what we do. And, you’ll help deliver it - right from the planning stages through to delivery. This is what Customer Operations is about at E.ON.
What you’ll do
This is a Year in Industry placement designed to give you a broad understanding of just how important our customers are. And just how far we’ll go to please them. This includes:
- Learning first-hand how to deliver superb customer service as a Customer Service Advisor
- Taking on two other rotations tailored to strengthening your skills, whether that’s in Operational Excellence or working on a large transformational programme
- Developing your leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Managing projects and taking control of your own workload.
This placement could well prepare you for a future with us. Shine and we may fast-track you to the last stage of assessment for one of our graduate schemes. Equally, with the chance to explore our business whilst you’re here, you never know what other career opportunities it could lead to.
What we’re looking for
- You’re working towards a 2:1 degree in any discipline.
- You need previous experience of working with customers and are prepared to offer a flexible approach to your working hours.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You’re highly competent in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- As a strong team player, you also have the natural ability to build rapport.
- You rise to a challenge, see the bigger picture and are resilient.
What we’ll give you in return
- 2 for 1 pension contributions
- Comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Voluntary benefits - discount and cashback
- Group Life Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Financial advice and guidance website
This role is based in Nottingham.
Due to the nature of this role a DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) check may be required.
For more information on reasonable adjustments click here.
To avoid disappointment, we strongly advise you to apply well in advance.
Please remember that we only want you to apply for the role you think is most suitable for you, and therefore you may only apply for one scheme.
What we offer
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
E.ON is an international privately-owned energy supplier. In the 2014 financial year, our staff comprising in excess of more than 58,000 employees based in many countries in Europe as well as in Russia and North America generated sales of around EUR 112 billion. We have an ambitious objective: We want to be the preferred partner for high-value energy offerings for customers.
E.ON provides electricity and gas to millions of homes and businesses here in the UK. It’s incredibly complex work. It takes the talents of thousands of people to do what we do. Yet our vision is a simple one. We want to be the trusted energy partner for our customers. We’re doing that by making energy cleaner and simpler to understand. We’re also doing it by being genuinely helpful people and treating our customers fairly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job