Customer Service - Premier Officer, Isle of Man
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
With over 7,200 offices in 85 countries, we are the leading international bank, delivering services and products to around 89 million customers worldwide. We combine extraordinary global reach with in-depth, hands-on local knowledge. That means we can provide people from different cultures and walks of life with the financial support they need. The support that helps them live the life they want.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of a Customer Service - Premier Officer.
In this role, you will:
- Handle contacts with our HSBC customers in a polite and friendly way, instilling customer confidence and resolving customer's issues at first contact where possible
- Deliver what is promised in line with customer expectations
- Offer value added products and services based on customer needs analysis and ensures customer understanding of those products
- Provide excellent customer service to medium complexity customer contacts
- Generate customer loyalty through strong knowledge of key products and services.
- Contribute to team development, effectiveness and success by sharing knowledge and good practice, working collaboratively with others to create a productive, diverse and supportive working environment.
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Banking or office environment
- Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Customer Service
- A track record of gaining an understanding of customers' needs and delivering excellent customer service
- Experience of creating and deploying comprehensive business/operating plans which consistently deliver desired results
For further details and application information please click "Apply" or visit our careers site, searching under reference 00009U88.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
At HSBC we are open to different ideas and cultures and live by our values of being dependable, open and connected. HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job