Customer Service Advisor Permgreat trainingmodern offices
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Ashford, office based, really modern offices
Salary: £20,500 + up to £3k a year bonus (Paid monthly = £750)
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am - 5pm or 9am-5:30pm, with 1 hour unpaid lunch
Reasons to work at this company:
- A Global company who have a family feel in Ashford
- A company who is proud to provide sustainable products
- Free parking close to the town centre
- A very supportive Customer Service Manager
- An exceptional 3 month training programme
- Career progression opportunities
- Modern offices with hydraulic desks allowing you to sit or stand at your desk
- Fun charity events
- Yummy food treats on a Friday and cakes for Birthdays
- 20 days annual leave increasing to 25 days annual leave after 2 years
An exciting opportunity has become available for a passionate Customer Service professional at this Global, interesting and fun company.
Your key responsibilities as a Customer Service Advisor would be:
- Effective and Efficient handling of customer enquiries (stock availability, delivery- times, special production enquiries and preparations & price).
- Order acceptance and order-entry.
- Be responsible for own order book to ensure supply within agreed delivery schedules.
- Ensure the correct invoicing of materials supplied.
- Receive orders from customers and process them in accordance with designated Company procedures.
- Availability checks on products and services, negotiate with planning concerning production.
- To continually monitor the progress of customer orders to ensure successful completion and keep customers up to date on their order.
- Liaise with customers and colleagues to ensure that deliveries are made, on time, first time, whilst always giving excellent customer service.
- Establish and grow relationships with the customer base.
- Awareness of the product ranges on offer and alternative solutions.
- Give technical information, where possible, to customers or refer to appropriate person.
- Confirm that all customer orders are correct regarding product and price.
- Pro-actively call customers and the external sales teams as required.
- Deal with all other issues relevant to orders and similar requests e.g. proposals for special projects, order confirmations, pro-forma invoices and documents.
- Address occasional customer complaints and escalate where required.
- Be the key contact between customers, external sales and business centres
We would love to speak to candidates with the following skills and attributes:
- Experience of working in a Business to Business (B2B) environment
- Experience of working in an office based customer service role
- SAP experience would be an advantage but not essential
- A friendly positive attitude
If this sounds like an ideal position for you and you have the experience outlined above, then please apply today. Bonnie (Candidate Manager) or Nicola (Permanent Consultant) will call you within 48 hours to discuss the position in further detail with you if you match the requirements for the job. We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'