CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR - INSURANCE
BASED IN MACCLESFIELD
£19,000 - £23,000 plus £600 Monthly Bonus
*****IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE*****
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a rapidly growing company, expanding due to their continued growth plan. They are now looking for FCA/Regulated Customer Service Advisor
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to work for an outstanding business in Macclesfield. The role provides a professional Customer Service approach by liaising with customers.
- Liaise with clients chasing financial documents and forms ensuring the customer acts quickly.
- Take responsibility for processing orders with efficiency, ensuring all facts are obtained before a decision is made.
- Chasing customer information.
- Meeting service level agreements and Ensuring that a consistently high level of service is provided
- Review completed claim forms from customers.
- Answering customer telephone queries
- Managing post, emails and photocopying administrative duties.
- Entering data and updating personal details of customers and setting / updating reserves into bespoke
- Ensure all administrative and audit procedures are complied with FCA system.
- Working within a team.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous Customer Service/ Sales experience of working with a Financial Services, Pension, Savings, investments, Mortgages, Insurance, Mobile Phones, Quality SME or sales for a corporate Company
- Ensuring compliance with the requirements of the Company, the FCA and other regulatory organisations
- Must be an experienced driven person
- Must have Customer service experience
- Effective communication skills both written
The suitable candidate must have previous Banking, Pension, Savings, Insurance, Claims, Financial, Loans, Pension, Credit Card, Customer Service in a Financial Services with a background ideally in discussing Finance products to customers.
- customer service