Based in a fantastic City centre location, our client is looking for an enthusiastic and competent Customer Service Advisor. Working with Motor Insurance customers, you will deliver a first class service ensuring customers are provided with a compliant, high quality, cost efficient service.
- Live and maintain the agreed values and culture of the business.
- Deliver planned performance to agreed service standards.
- Actively seek, receive and act upon training, coaching and feedback so own individual performance - and team’s performance - meets the needs of the business.
- Deliver customer service (including claims enquiry handling) and policy administration to customers via various communication channels to achieve individual targets in respect of customer service standards and operational efficiency.
- Handle complaints in accordance with company procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Actively identify and support implementation of improvements to the customer experience and operational efficiency of the team, department and the wider business through local and inter-departmental initiatives.
- Actively identify and support the investigation of adverse trends in problem occurrence and / or workflow to minimise the risk of re-occurrence.
- As and when required support and implement change ensuring such changes are implemented with the minimum of disruption to services.
- Ensure compliance with company standards and procedures together with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements to protect the business at all times.
To be considered for this role, you will be experienced in customer service and online chat, ideally have experience within an insurance field and understand the concept of first class service provision.
This is a permanent role working Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm, carries a competitive salary and opportunities to develop.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'