Our client is a leading customer solutions provider, with a state of the art customer service centre based in Gateshead. Due to the continued expansion of their business they are now looking to appoint a Customer Service Advisor - Greek Speaking, on a temporary basis. The business has many opportunities for permanent positions upon completion of the temporary period. You will be working in a friendly, supportive and energetic environment. If you are looking for an immediate response please apply.
- Handling inbound calls from consumers and distributors in Greek
- Addressing customers' enquiries via the telephone, internet and e-mail Greek
- Providing quality advice and information to customers
- Resolving queries and keeping customers updated on the status of their enquiry
- Maintaining records and databases
- Proofreading of promotional websites
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to speak Greek
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of databases
- To be proactive and work on your own initiative
- Be a good team player and committed to their work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"