SF Group are currently recruiting for a German Speaking Customer Service Advisor based in North Leicester. This role is to start asap and is a 12 month contract covering Maternity
As the Customer Service Advisor you will coordinate all customer queries & opportunities for the specified European sales region and you will be responsible for primary key account contact & development. Ideally we are looking for the right candidate to speak fluent German, however this isn't essential.
This will involve coordinating quotations and providing timely information to key account customers. This position works with the Regional Sales Managers for their specific region to pro-actively support and coordinate internal activities for the specified region.
Key responsibilities are:
- Facilitating all actions necessary to assist Regional Sales Managers to develop sales in the specified region for the electrical market sector
- Promoting sales with the Regional Sales Manager to attaining budgeted sales targets for specified European region
- Coordinate with the various product development teams to penetrate areas for new products in the region and assist with any promotional activities for the region
- Carries out coordination of quotations for sales region
- Provides timely information for key account to ensure optimum customer service
- Pro-actively contributes to all team projects
- Ensure that all customer issues and queries are acknowledged or answered within 24 hours
- Flexibility as customer and team requirements change
- Ensure robust relationships are built and managed both internally and external
- On time delivery focus and Root Cause Analysis
- Ensure all quotation, project and promotional activity is monitored and reported monthly
- Key account development and training
Its essential for the successful candidate to be fluent in English and German, have good interpersonal skills with previous experience in inside sales/customer service is desirable. Good communication skills, both written & verbal are essential as someone that is analytical and detail conscious with a commitment to excellence. Advanced PC skills with a strong knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, and common applications (Outlook and Office). SAP knowledge is preferable
The position of Customer Support Representative is available immediately.
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job