Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Danish Speaking Customer Service Advisor for their client based in Bury, Lancashire.
As a Danish Speaking Customer Service Advisor it will be your responsibility to work with customers, primarily those based in the Danish speaking region and covering the Danish speaking markets, providing excellent customer service via phone, live-chat and email ensuring enquiries are dealt with in a prompt and professional manner.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Receive incoming calls
- Deliver high quality customer service
- Assist with new customer's enquiries
- Process orders received via the telephone, fax, e-mail or internet
- Be proactive in the area of Customer retention
- Fluent in Danish
- Strong customer focus and professional approach
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Good computer skills
- Positive "can do" attitude
This is a full time Permanent position offering an annual salary of £17,000 + attractive company benefits.
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Multilingual Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
- Customer Service Danish
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job