REED are working exclusively working with an award-winning and professional company in Dereham, recruiting for the position of Customer Service Advisor to join their friendly team on a Permanent full time basis.
The office is open Monday to Friday 8am-7pm, Saturday 8am-5pm, and Sunday 10am-4pm – working pattern will be on a rota basis and you get your rota 4 weeks in advance. Staff are required to work 2 weekends within the month. If you work a Saturday then a day off in lieu will be provided. Part time hours will be discussed.
Salary of between £17,500- £19,500 depending on experience
25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
Free on-site parking available
We are looking for individuals who pride themselves on their excellent customer service skills and ability to work effectively within a team to exceed customer expectations.
- Handle inbound calls and responding to customer email enquiries
- Managing the live webchat
- Building relationships with customers, providing support both before, during and after the service period
- Explain features and benefits to customers in using the company’s services
- Generating quotations and accurately inputting customer information into company records
- Ensuring information is correct to meet compliance and policy
- Resolving queries effectively for customers
- Going above and beyond to ensure customer’s receive a fantastic service
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within Customer Services (office based experience would be ideal)
- A positive can-do attitude
- Polite, Friendly and professional telephone manner
- Ability to listen to customer requirements and problem solve
- Emotional intelligence- able to empathise with customers
- Strong communication both written and verbal
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
If you are interested in the role and have the Customer Service experience required, please ensure that your CV and contact information is correct then click ‘Apply Online’. Alternatively please email your CV directly to
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'