Job Title: Customer Service Advisor (Not call centre)
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000
Contract: Monday -Friday 8.30 to 5.30 (Permanent)
If you are an experienced Customer Service Advisor with immaculate Admin skills and you enjoy working in a busy environment, apply today! Our client in Hertford is looking for a professional individual to hit the ground running and take ownership of their work.
- Being the first point of contact for customer queries
- Answer incoming telephone enquiries
- Using your product knowledge to cross-sell services to existing customers
- Looking after the clients, ensuring everything runs smoothly
- Making sure the system is up to date and accurate
- Supporting your team with any administrative duties
- Ensuring you follow up on enquires in detail
- Data entry within the database
- Run monthly reports
- Supporting the Manager when required
- Previous experience within a customer service position
- Previous complaint handling experience is advantageous
- Excellent administrative skills
- Good PC skills including Word and Excel
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- A professional and formal telephone manner
Good luck with your application, should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you very soon!
Smart10 Ltd is a Multi Award Winning, independently run recruitment consultancy specialising in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 are renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies, and our team have won various accolades, including Best New Business at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, Most Promising New Business and Entrepreneur of the Year finalists at The Inspiring Hertfordshire Awards, and the HBA Judges Award for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME businesses throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced, professional recruitment consultants, committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations. "Smart10 - One life, One Career - Go For It!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job