SF Group are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator for my industry leading product lead client based in Shifnal.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Processing information received and directing it towards the relevant personnel/department.
- To acquire a general knowledge of the Company's products as and when they are introduced.
- Managing all customer service related issues, enquiries, returns, complaints etc. Referring incidents, official complaints to the General Manager and/or management quality representative. Logging returns and referring possible product failures to the General Manager.
- Liaising with appropriate Production and Delivery Staff in order to determine delivery dates for customers chasing goods.
- General support to Sales Team as directed by General Manager
- Liaising with the Company's Product Specialists on sales related issues and to represent the interests of the sales office/customer services in production and other related meetings
- Overseeing product collections relevant to warranty claims and ensuring that returns are processed in accordance with company quality procedures.
- Collate and Evaluate Customer Feedback Forms taking necessary action as advised by General Manager.
- Managing the office phones/email, ensuring that mail forwarding, out of office replies and holiday voicemail messages are relevant and up to date on the relevant phone extensions and workstations.
- Reporting of near misses or incidents relating to the company's products to the Company Quality Rep or General Manager.
- The production and collation of current sales literature and Company product catalogues, the preparation of sales literature packs and the processing of product literature requests from customers within the requested timescale.
- Managing the compilation and distribution of current sales literature in response to requests from customers, Product Specialists and agents within the requested timescale, delegating duties as applicable. The forwarding of electronic copies of brochures and user manuals in response to email requests or delegating the same.
- Ensuring that customer hard copy files and other relevant documentation are stored in such a way as to facilitate fast and easy retrieval.
Background, skills & experience required:
- Demonstrable experience of providing exemplary customer service with an awareness of personal impact on the customer's experience
- Eye for detail when completing complex administration tasks
- Evidence of significant experience of working independently, accurately, with attention to detail and to deadlines within a team environment and to work as part of a team
- Experience working in a technical business or a technical based education background
- A high level of accuracy and attention to details in all aspects of your work and deliver on time
- Excellent written and oral communication skills when dealing with internal & external customers
This role is a temporary position paying £9 ph, If this role is of interest to you please do not hesitate in applying.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job