This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a professional and challenging team environment, delivering high standards of Customer Service in direct contact with our Customers.
I am looking for a motivated and enthusiastic person to join our amazing team here in Brewing and Brands. The the ideal candidate will actively demonstrate the 4 Core Values of Greene King. (Customer, Team, Respect and Results)
Please note we have two roles available
1. Part time 16.5 hours per week- Day time hours
2. Part time 16.5 hours per week- Evenings and weekends
The successful applicant will be required to …..
- Efficiently manage a diary of calls on a daily basis
- Use Aurora System to input Customer Orders and Check Stock Levels
- Ensure accuracy of orders
- Maximise sales on all orders
- Build relationships with both internal & external customers
- Work within the GK Company Values
Key Skills required …..
- PC Skills (Outlook and Excel)
- Customer Focus
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Able to work in a team environment
- Work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Selling Skills
We will be considering applications as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application
Location: Bury St Edmunds, UKReference Code 1224886
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job