The role of the Customer Sales Advisor is to be the first point of contact for our customers. We are here to excel their expectations of customer service, communicating with them in an enthusiastic and professional manner. It is essential that you enjoy interacting with customers on a regular basis and can provide advise and recommendations to create a sale.
In this role you will be arranging customer home surveys, this is based on the customer providing us information that they are interested in replacing their boiler. You will be communicating with our customers through a range of channels such as telephone, social media, live chat and email so great communication skills as well as written are imperative.
Your main goal is to facilitate customers booking a survey in order to drive sustainable growth of the business.
Customer Sales Advisor Responsibilities:
- Outbound calling customers who have been on our website and have either requested a quote, call back or survey.
- Answering inbound calls from existing customers, new customers and surveyors.
- Use all methods of customer communication including phone calls, live chat, social media and email to book surveys and answer queries.
- Book home visit surveys as well as video surveys for customers.
- Take pride in delivering great aftercare service ensuring that our customers have had a seamless process from when you initially spoke to them through to installation and inspire customers to refer us to their friend through our scheme.
- Adapt a sales-minded professional attitude when discussing with the customer about the survey explaining the benefits and overcoming any objections.
- Co-ordinate the surveyor’s diary ensuring that we are being as efficient as possible and maximizing all opportunities across the country.
- Customer who wish to re-arrange/cancel appointments speak to these customers and advise the benefits of the survey.
- Manage your time effectively spending the right amount of time with each customer remaining efficient.
- Organize your day to allow yourself to contact as many customers as possible to take full advantage of your sales opportunity.
- Update and maintain our CRM database so that customers details are up to date and we are compliant with GDPR.
- Own performance by taking pride in the work you do and work towards daily, weekly and monthly targets to drive the business to success and beyond.
- Actively look for ways in which the business and team can do things differently to improve things for our customers.
In return we offer a fun and energised working environment along with a competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'