Customer Retentions Advisor
£16,000 - £18,000 plus bonus
Leeds - LS10
9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
Our award winning, market leading client is looking for a hardworking and driven Customer Retentions Advisor to join their fun, friendly and well-established team on the outskirts of Leeds city centre. Working as part of the wider Customer Services team, this role is integral to the success of the business as you will have responsibility for ensuring the maximum potential is realised from the company’s existing customer base.
Our client’s customer base is vast, and you will responsible for keeping in touch with these existing customers, making outbound calls to discuss customers’ accounts, ensuring the highest level of service is being delivered and any issues or complaints are dealt with immediately. A passion for building relationships is therefore essential, as is a confident and friendly phone manner.
Responsibilities will include;
• Supporting the business’ volume and margin ambitions by cultivating relations with customers via proactive telephone and e-mail contact
• Undertaking commercial projects to ensure the maximum number of customers are regularly using specific products and services
• Hitting and exceeding business and team targets
• Delivering a proactive service to customers, leading to better relations and an increase their value to the business
This is an exciting time to join a stable yet rapidly expanding company. Our client frequently win a variety of Industry awards, have placed in the Times Top 100 Small Business to work for and are also People Investor in People accredited.
To be considered for this role you will have the following;
• At least 1 year’s work experience in an office/contact centre environment
• Outbound telephone experience as well as query handling and negotiation skills
• An enthusiastic, positive and team player attitude
• Good organisation and time management skills
In return our client offers 26 days holiday per annum (plus bank hols), free on-site parking, early finish on Fridays and other great benefits.
Please note - you must be able to pass a credit check to be considered for this role.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment - Recruitment Agency)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job