Customer Relationship Programme Director
Customer Relationship Programme Director, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, competitive salary, car allowance, pension and relocation package (if applicable)
Our mission is to build homes, independence and aspirations.
We our one of the biggest housing associations in the UK with a turnover of over £350m. We are also one of the UK’s largest providers of new homes and houses for affordable rent. In addition, we provide long term integrated housing, health and social care.
Headquartered in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, we house over 120,000 people a year, we own and manage 55,000 homes in over 100 local authority areas in England and Scotland.
Each year this includes working with almost 30,000 vulnerable people through 500+ supported housing, justice and health services.
We are the UK’s largest provider of care and support services with 36 years’ experience.
We have a turnover of £327 million and assets valued at £2.8 billion.
92% of our customers and 94% of our clients are satisfied with our services.
- This is a key role to enable the organisation to implement a new customer relationship and asset management property programme.
- You will lead the implementation of the programme, helping to choose the system, develop processes, manage the business change and deliver a new foundation programme for our customer experience and channel technology.
- Our ambition is to digitally transform our organisation evolving the customer experience with new technology.
- You’ll lead the development, planning and implementation of our new customer relationship management and property programme.
- We will look to you for the expertise to manage the business case and benefit realisation plans and you will be accountable for ensuring the programme meets budget, time cost and quality.
- You will lead on the assessment of change impact whilst considering multiple stakeholders and locations.
- The role will require firm leadership, and strong stakeholder management, to ensure our senior and business leaders are inspired with the vision, and confident in delivery and realisation of benefits.
- Completely competent with customer relationship management and customer experience enablers, you have experience of having delivered capability programmes which has led to the delivery of impressive results.
- An accomplished change manager leader with a track record of delivering CRM driven strategies across people, process, technology and creating business value for complex programmes.
- You have a track record of delivering actionable customer intelligence strategies to direct customer experience and relationship management with clear vision and strategy.
- You have gravitas and 'hands-on’ technical knowledge of industry trends in the CRM space.
- You can positively influence stakeholders and members of the programme team to understand your vision and achieve results which are impactful and long lasting.
- You have the ability to translate technical jargon to ensure that the value and purpose of CRM strategies are clearly understood at all levels.
- Business change management experience is essential, and if this has been around technological CRM implementations then that would be a bonus.
- You will have been responsible for setting out strategy for business change
- You will have demonstrable success when measuring adoption rates.
- A varied industry knowledge would be helpful - CRM is not the norm in the housing sector so you will need to influence; that’s the opportunity.
- You must be highly focused on setting out the change methodology and gaining buy in from stakeholders and the wider organisation.
'We have a big role to play in tackling prejudice and discrimination. We want you to be yourself, and we value everything that makes you unique. We recognise and celebrate your differences and together we make our company a special and great place to live and to work.’
How to apply
The role is being handled on an exclusive retained basis by Jim Allcroft at NRG Executive; please apply via CV in the first instance or call our Executive team.
Closing date 18th April
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"