Role: Customer Relationship Manager
Brand: ClearSky & Parasol
Location: Field based role - North London & Home Counties
Salary: £30,000 - £34,000 base + £16,000 OTE
Job Reference: R368
The Optionis Group is one of the UK’s most successful professional services companies, and we are looking for a Customer Relationship Manager to join our growing team.
Through our brands, we specialise in managing tax, employment, accountancy and legislative compliance for the UK’s small businesses and contingent workforce - our solutions are market leading, and we’re always looking out for the best possible employees.
As a CRM, you’ll primarily be responsible for an existing portfolio of clients where you will develop existing relationships and drive greater awareness of two of our leading brands - Parasol and ClearSky. So, if you’re goal orientated with a successful background in sales, then we want to hear from you.
The key responsibilities for the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing an existing portfolio of clients through effective communication and ownership.
- Developing existing relationships with clients.
- Building client interest in the Parasol and ClearSky brands.
- Generating new business across the Parasol and ClearSky brands.
- Previous experience in a CRM or Field Sales role is highly desirable
- Socially confident with excellent presentation skills.
- Goal orientated and entrepreneurial.
- Takes ownership and proposes solutions.
- Demonstrates success in their sales career to date.
- Wants to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Holds a full Driving License.
- Umbrella or recruitment back ground is preferred but not essential.
- Field Sales
- Relationship Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'