This role is suited to dynamic people with an aim to start their career in an established and well-known company.
We don't require experience, just a great attitude as extensive training is provided with a support structure to make sure you have all the tools you need.
- You will represent and promote this well-known household brand, making existing customers aware of the additional products they can purchase for added peace of mind
- Customer service and sales calls to current customers
- An enthusiasm for a fast-paced working environment
- Target driven
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Team player
- Have a passion for technology
- £18,500 - £19,000 starting salary with pay increase after six months and additional bonus scheme
- 33 days’ annual leave (bank holidays are classed as normal working days)
- Discounted packages and office incentives
- Free Wi-Fi, hot drinks and food
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive in-house training
- Career progression opportunities
- Employee discounts at local establishments
This department has set shift patterns based on a 37.5 hour contract, consisting of shifts during the week and Saturdays.
If you are interested in applying for this role and believe you have suitable experience, apply below with your CV.
- Customer Service