Customer Order Management Support Assistant
£18 - £20K
To process day-to-day sales orders of and manage deliveries between the suppliers and customers. The role is also to support the Sales Execs in the day-to-day quotation of sales opportunities.
- Sales Order entry, product and cost validation, supplier order generation.
- Creating and maintaining the Live Schedule RDS
- Sales order management of suppliers and deliveries from order entry to invoice and payment in-line with procedures.
- Ensure accuracy of all of the above and ensure it is undertaken in a timely manner.
- Assisting Customer Service team members with other orders in cases of sickness and holidays
- Resolving supplier invoice queries to ensure quick payment
- Filing Delivery notes, sales orders, purchase orders and acknowledgements
- Invoicing completed orders
- Assisting the Sales Team with quotations and supporting images
- Comparison to Budget and/or target pricing and ensuring that all non-compliance issues are drawn to the attention of the Sales Exec.
- Updating image library, supplier brochure library, and supplier price lists.
- Answer the telephone and transfer the call to the correct person.
- Liaise with customers to resolve queries.
- Respond to customer enquiries.
- Raise, manage and close all Non-Conformities (NCs) relating to your orders.
- Help the company to aim for only 30 open NCR`s at any one time
- Responsible for all NC`s as they will be taken off the profit and will be costed to the job.
- Ensure that all NC`s raised have a resolution date confirmed within 2 weeks.
- Experience with a CRM or invoicing system - Sage ideally
- Furniture/interiors industry experience ideal but not essential
- Comfortable talking to customers on the phone
- Experience with coping with customer complaints
- Outgoing and willing to interact with other departments
- Would suit a graduate level candidate with ambition to progress
- Previous relevant experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job